My goals for January were:
- Finish Easy Street Top.
Finished the top and I’ve got the borders ready to add.
- Use up the leftover Easy Street units.
Made a mini-Easy Street quilt 45″ square from the leftovers. This quilt is now just waiting for the binding to be hand sewn down next weekend on a road trip.
- Sandwich Double Delight ready for quilting.
Had a fun time sandwiching this quilt using the island in my son’s kitchen. I’ve found my new sandwiching “table”. This quilt is finally all ready to quilt.
- Make Orca Bay border units.
Somehow I turned this goal into making the border units for my Blue Roll Roll Cotton Boll instead. Well at least it’s progress on a UFO.
In addition this month, I quilted six quilts finishing three by machine stitching the binding. The other three will be hand stitched next weekend. Not a bad month.
Here are my February Goals:
- Finish Orca Bay border units
- Finish Blue Roll Roll Cotton Boll top
- Hand sew the three bindings for the quilts finished in January
- Sandwich Easy Street
Look here at what others have accomplished.