I’ve been a poor blogger these past weeks. Having too much fun I guess. Haven’t been reading any blogs either. That’s unusual for me.
So here is what I accomplished in September against my four goals:
1. Finish the center of Lazy Sunday. (Not committing to the border) DONE
2. Finish hand sewing binding on Monster Bash. DONE
3. Cut and prep fabrics for Shipshewana. DONE and packed
4. Quilt one more UFO that is waiting to be quilted. Not done. I’ve been knitting instead.
In addition, I finished sewing the binding down on my Christmas Mystery that has been a UFO for a very long time. Not the oldest I have, but close.
What have I been doing instead of quilting? Knitting.
- I finished the knitting on my Swirl jacket and blocked it. Now I have to sew the one long seam to finish it.
- I started knitting on fingerless mitt’s for Sloane for Christmas.
- I tried knitting a sock from patterns on the Internet. But failed in sizing. So I attended a class at Nine Rubies on 9/30 and got some great help. Eventually I’ll try socks again.
So now on to goals for October before it’s half over.
1. Finish my Swirl jacket (Knitting).
2. Make Alaska Wall Hanging at Ships.
3. Make Crossroads top at Ships.
4. Quilt my Asian Sampler top. October’s UFO.
The first three are slam dunks, but number 4 will be a challenge to get that far this month.