Well, I never got around to posting goals for August so I’ll have to comment on my July goals.
1. Finish the Caroler Table Runner. My UFO number 8 for this month.
2. Pull fabrics for my Shipsie project. Muffet has challenged me since she has her fabrics pulled already.
3. Quilt Monster Bash
Done. And the first part of the binding is sewn down. Working on the hand sewing now.
4. Bind Christmas Quilt that I just finished hand quilting.
Well, the binding is sewed down but the hand sewing still needs to be done.
My goals for September are:
- Finish the center of Lazy Sunday. (Not committing to the border)
- Finish hand sewing binding on Monster Bash.
- Cut and prep fabrics for Shipshewana.
- Quilt one more UFO that is waiting to be quilted. (Not sure which one yet.)
These should be easy enough. Linking up to Judy’s post a little late.
On my design wall today are some of the blocks partially sew together for my Lazy Sunday mystery top. I didn’t make all the blocks called for so my quilt will be a bit smaller. One more row to add on the bottom and then the border pieces.
Linking to Judy’s Design Wall Monday post.
Today is the day we go bagless in our county. No more shopping bags. I have been hit or miss about bringing my own bags for while now. But with the knowledge this was coming, I’ve gotten used to carrying a scrunchie bag or Target bag in my purse and I keep extras in the car for bigger shopping trips. This is a good thing, but like every other change, it will take some adjustment.
I had a good weekend busting stash for two backings and getting a couple quilts ready to quilt. See my previous post. I’ll report my stash busting for April next Sunday. Once a months seems enough for me.
Here’s what’s on my design wall today.
Bits and pieces of Bonnie’s Lazy Sunday mystery found in Quiltmaker and one wee little Wild & Goosey block.
Linking up to Judy’s Design Wall Monday post today.