Took me most of the day, but I got the final borders on my OTR, the backing and batting for the borders added, and the borders are ready to quilt.
Next up, I pulled dark greens and purples for Jared Takes a Wife. I also decided to use a dark orange for the center star in the block.
Here’s a pic from my phone of one block laid out on my wall. I’ll post a better picture in the morning. I’m liking the way these colors look together. I’ll have to use three different purples and many greens but that’s okay. I have enough of the orange to do the whole quilt and some sashing or cornerstones. All in all, a good amount accomplished today.