Stash Report

Christmas Lights MysteryI’m happy to say that I used 7 yards from Stash this week cutting most of the fabric for Bonnie’s Christmas Lights Mystery. I didn’t cut the Black Print and Red and Green Print for the borders yet. So with all the fabric I added in May, I’m finally making a dent.

So far for the year:

87.5 Yards In
32.25 Yards Out
55.25 Net Increase in Stash

All I can say is that I really, really needed to increase my tone-on-tone choices so I’m not complaining about the increase.

No fabric busting today. I’m going to sew the border on my OTR and start piecing the HSTs for Christmas Lights.

One comment

  1. I think I’m going to have a look at that magazine. A few quilters have been posting about Bonnie’s quilt. I have a few Christmas prints that could be used up too.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s