Productive Saturday

Today, I did the following:

  • Pieced the triangles needed to complete the sashing pieces for Orca Bay
  • Started adding more triangles to the HSTs for the Orca Bay border. These will be done as leaders and Enders for awhile.
  • Added red inner and blue outer borders on the construction truck quilt.
  • Pieced the pink and purple backing for Sloane’s Happy Child quilt.

Also, today I realized I miscounted the number of four patches I need for Part 1 of Easy Street. I made 63 but I need 130 or so. I’m afraid I will use up all the grey fabric on these and not have any for other parts of the quilt, so I think I will hold off making the additional four patches until more of the parts are revealed and I see where else the grey is used. In the meantime, I grabbed a grey top sheet that Mark wasn’t using for Darby’s bed and I will keep that in reserve if I need more grey. It matches the grey tone on tone I’m already using.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s