This project was started on Judy’s blog as a Stash project and finished yesterday.
At the beginning, I went gangbusters working on this until I got the top mostly finished in May of 2009 and there it sat for the next 3 years.
The colored fabrics are all pretty much the same and are from Jo-Ann’s. The cream is actually a sheet from IKEA.
I pieced together the backing from four different pieces of blue in my stash. The binding is the pink that matches the pink in the blocks. The batting is Warm and Natural that was pieced together from some large leftover pieces.
The finished quilt is 64″ square. A good lap-size quilt. Judy’s version of the quilt has several more borders making it a bit too large for me.
4/19/2009 – Started making the blocks.
5/23/2009 – Finished the top center.
9/1/2012 – Final border added. Made the binding.
11/21/2012 – Made the backing. Sandwiched the top.
1/26/2013 – Quilted with all over meander.
1/27/2013 – Bound by machine.