Warning! Picture heavy but I love seeing my progress.
Here are my February Goals and progress:
- Finish Orca Bay border units
Orca Bay top is finished as of 2/26/2013
- Finish Blue Roll Roll Cotton Boll top
Top finished, backing made, and ready for quilting
- Hand sew the three bindings for the quilts finished in January
Two bindings done (Double Delight, Truck Quilt), Easy Street mini is still waiting to be hand sewed down.
- Sandwich Easy Street
Easy Street is sandwiched and ready for quilting.
In addition to these, I accomplished the following:
- Finished the Truck Quilt and Happy Child
- Completed a Crazy Eights top for a new baby arriving in April, and got it sandwiched for quilting.
- Started Bonnie’s new mystery in Quiltmaker magazine, Lazy Sunday. Got most of Part 1 finished.
For March, my goals are:
- Complete the blocks for 9-Surrounded at retreat in Danville
- Complete the blocks for Picnic at retreat in Danville
- Sandwich Orca Bay
- Finish the baby quilt started in February
See what everyone else has accomplished in February here.