My March goals were:
- Complete the blocks for 9-Surrounded at retreat in Danville
Not only did I complete the blocks, I got them all sashed with cornerstones, ready for borders.
- Complete the blocks for Picnic at retreat in Danville
Didn’t touch this one. I had too much fun making Scrappy Trip Around the World blocks instead.
- Sandwich Orca Bay
Not only did I get this one sandwiched, but it is now quilted (as of yesterday) and the binding is half sewn down. I had it in my head that my goal was to finish this quilt. Silly me.
- Finish the baby quilt started in February
Done and delivered.
In addition, to these goals, I:
- Sandwiched Easy Street, Asian Splendor, and Roll Roll Cotton Boll.
- I found a layout I like for the Pink Roll Roll Cotton Boll blocks I have finished.
- Made a Topponcino for my niece who is expecting a girl in August.
- Started a black and white quilt for my grandson.
- Did quite a bit of hand quilting on the Christmas quilt that has been hanging around for way to long.
I’ll post pics of these accomplishments in another post.
For April, I’d like to:
- Sandwich Monster Bash (Need to choose and make a backing first.)
- Quilt Easy Street (Sandwiched and ready to go)
- Quilt Roll Roll Cotton Boll Blue. (Sandwiched and ready to go)
- Border one of the Key Hole quilts. (Decisions, decisions….)
Hooking this up to Judy’s Getting it Done in March post.