For April, my goals were:
- Sandwich Monster Bash (Need to choose and make a backing first.) Done.
- Quilt Easy Street (Sandwiched and ready to go) Done.
It’s quilted and I’ve got about three feet of binding to sew down. It will be finished today since it’s my April quilt for a UFO Challenge at Heather’s blog.
- 3. Roll Roll Cotton Boll Blue. (Sandwiched and ready to go) Done.
This quilt is now finished and waiting to be given to my good friend Kipp.
Read about it here.
4. Border one of the Key Hole quilts. (Decisions, decisions….)
Not so good here. Didn’t even take the top off the hangar. Sigh! Goes on next months list.
Other things I got done this month are:
- Got the borders on and sandwiched Jared Takes a Wife, finally.
- Started a Pineapple Blossom in all Blues for my grandson.
- Got out an old UFO (with no name) and started sewing the 3.5” x 6.5” cut pieces together in a brick pattern for a charity quilt. This one has no particular plan. I’m winging it.
For May, my goals are:
- Border or sandwich one of the Key Hole quilts. Have to decide whether it gets borders or quilted as is.
- Quilt either Monster Bash or Jared Takes a Wife, or both.
- Finish the Pineapple Blossom blocks.
- Get Part 1 and 2 Lazy Sunday pieces done before the next issue is released.
That’s it for me. Go see how everyone else is doing here at Judy’ blog.