Wow, May is finished for 2013. Time is really flying for me. Sigh!
For May, my goals were:
1. Border or sandwich one of the Key Hole quilts. Have to decide whether it gets borders or quilted as is.
I chose the Summer Batik Key Hole top and no border on this one. It’s now backed with some yellow yardage from stash and sandwiched ready for quilting this summer.
2. Quilt either Monster Bash or Jared Takes a Wife, or both.
Jared Takes a Wife is quilted.
3. Finish the Pineapple Blossom blocks.
All 20 Pineapple Blossom blocks are finished.
4. Get Part 1 and 2 Lazy Sunday pieces done before the next issue is released.
Lazy Sunday is up to date and I’m ready to start on Part 3.
June will be a short month for me since I’ll be on vacation the last week and no sewing will be happening. So my goals for June are:
1. Finish hand quilting the Christmas quilt.
2. Sash the Asian Sampler blocks
3. Bind Jared Takes a Wife
4. Complete Blocks Y and Z for Lazy Sunday
Linking up to Judy’s Getting it Done post.