Well, I never got around to posting goals for August so I’ll have to comment on my July goals.
1. Finish the Caroler Table Runner. My UFO number 8 for this month.
2. Pull fabrics for my Shipsie project. Muffet has challenged me since she has her fabrics pulled already.
3. Quilt Monster Bash
Done. And the first part of the binding is sewn down. Working on the hand sewing now.
4. Bind Christmas Quilt that I just finished hand quilting.
Well, the binding is sewed down but the hand sewing still needs to be done.
My goals for September are:
- Finish the center of Lazy Sunday. (Not committing to the border)
- Finish hand sewing binding on Monster Bash.
- Cut and prep fabrics for Shipshewana.
- Quilt one more UFO that is waiting to be quilted. (Not sure which one yet.)
These should be easy enough. Linking up to Judy’s post a little late.