Well November seems to have completely passed me by, so I’ll report on my October Goals:
1. Finish my Swirl jacket (Knitting). Done and donated to One Warm Coat. This one just didn’t feel right on me so I gave it to someone who will get much more use and warmth out of it. Here’s my granddaughter modeling it.
2. Make Alaska Wall Hanging at Ships. Finished the top at Ships, which was my goal.
3. Make Crossroads top at Ships. Finished this top at Ships, which was the goal. Mine is one the left. Muffet’s is on the right.
4. Quilt my Asian Sampler top. October’s UFO. This one didn’t happen. Too busy with my new knitting project.
For December, my goals will have to be simple.
1. Finish my Water and Stone sweater.
2. Finish the two pair of fingerless gloves for Christmas gifts.
3. Start and finish the Mielie Vest which my KAL group is starting on 12/4.
4. Finish and donate the 20 pillowcases I have started and donate them to SF Quiltworks. This used up 22 yards of stash fabric. Yay!
I will also be keeping up with the latest Quiltville Mystery each week.
Linking to Judy’s Getting It Done post.